Graduation Countdown

Friday, February 22, 2019

Week 6 Lab: Storybook Research

I decided to do this for my week 6 lab because I was unsure of how I would start my next story. Since I already told how the intro happened and the decision that Morty and Summer made I knew that the next part would creating a similar story to that of Hiranyakashipu and Hiranyaksha. In my opinion, these are the two strongest forms of the whole reincarnations so I really had to do research on Rick and Morty characters to see who could actually fit these roles. Rick is pretty much the most powerful person in the series but since he is now the god Vishnu I needed to find the second best. After doing some research I figured I could make all the Rick's gods that everyone prays too. Then I was looking up who could play the two doormen. After research I found out that Hiranyakashipu was the strongest of the two and so I looked at who would be the most sly, evil, and powerful person especially once given boons or gadgets. That would indeed be Evil Morty. But when looking at the incarnation of Vishnu, I had to see who could destroy evil Morty even though he was virtually indestructible because in the story Hiranyakashipu could only be killed by not a man nor animal, not indoors or outdoors, not on earth or in space,etc. This makes it hard to kill him but then I realized Pickle Rick would be the perfect character to come down and fight evil Morty. Regarding the sibling, Hiranyasksha would be Princess Nebulon who wants to take over Earth (goddess Unity) so that all the people will stop praising The Rick gods and follow her. Then I had to think of who would be a fair opponent to this and it was Krombopulos Michael who in the series is an assassin. This would be perfect. I am still doing more research to hopefully add side characters but now I have the main characters in.

(Evil Morty. Source: Inverse)


Bibliography:

Hiranyakashipu
Narasimha
Hiranyaksha
Varaha
Hiranyaksha Story
Jaya-Vijaya
Rick and Morty Character List

No comments:

Post a Comment