Graduation Countdown

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Tech Tip: Twine

I have played a twine game and also made my own twine game! The process was really fun!! I think it would be really cool if someone would make their story using twine. This gives the story more life and variety. The reader can choose what happens and depending on what they choose the characters could live or die or fall in love or not, etc. I think it would be fun to try experimenting writing a story using this program. I think it would be a bit difficult though because then you will have multiple outcomes that you would have to write based on certain situations. Also, making sure you follow it correctly because when making my game I accidentally sent it to the wrong screen and then the game did not make sense so I had to start over. Another thing that stinks or just because I haven't figured it out is that when you make two different stories you cannot later connect them or use one of those branches to go back to a screen you already used. If I could figure that out, then it could make the story more interesting because I could use it as a chance for the audience member to correct their mistake or give them a second chance to change the outcome. I am so glad I did this. I strongly recommend everyone give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment