Graduation Countdown

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Technology: Class Uses

When I first found out that this class would require me to get and write a blog I was kind of unsure about this. I had never gotten a blog, written a post, or really read people's blog posts. However, after using it this first week I realized it is not that bad and that I can do this! On top of this I never knew I would be creating a website with my stories on it either. It is all so new to me.

The things I do know are editing, bookmarking, and graphic creation. In high school, I took a few classes about computers and graphics. One of them was an animation class, so we had to use various software's to first create/edit images and then other software's to help make them come to life and move. So hopefully I still remember how to do this and will be able to apply it to this class.

The class wiki is also something new to me. I usually can find all my class information on canvas and was surprised that there was not a lot in canvas for this class. Then I realized all the information is on that website. I kind of like it, it helps break up pieces of the class so it is not a lot of information at once. Then once you finish, you can just continue forward.

Looking forward to learning more technology tips and uses!

( Technology Uses. Source: Pxhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment