Graduation Countdown

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Assignment: First Impressions


To me, this class is unlike any other I have taken. I do find this way very creative and unique and personal. I like the idea that you can work ahead and choose to do things that you like more and substitute the stuff you may not like with extra credit. This also allows us students to be flexible, since some weeks will be tough with classes or life and we may not have time to work on an assignment, we can make it up with extra credit.

My favorite extra credit assignments are the Tech Tips and the Wikipedia trails. Technology is so fascinating because there is so much that you can do with it. To be able to able to learn useful tips for this class and for the future would be great! Also, Wikipedia trails is fun! I did this with my younger brothers when I was in middle school. We would just start on a page and see how long it would take us to get to a preselected topic or item. Example: Starting on Civil War and getting to iPhone.

I am pretty interested in learning about the Indian culture and their stories. I also am excited about being able to draw inspiration from these stories and then create our own stories to share with the class. As I stated in the 3 favorite storybooks assignment, my favorite was the looney tunes. It was really creative and I hope to be able to do the same when the time comes to create a story. The drawback is that, at times I am not creative. But, I will have examples to look at and can ask for help when needed! This class is very fun and engaging. I can't wait to learn more!

(Happy Student. Source: Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment