Graduation Countdown

Friday, April 5, 2019

Wikipedia Trail: Frigg to Hitler

Frigg:
So I started off my Wikipedia Trail search with Figg who is the wife to Odin. Odin the the ruler in germanic mythology. Figg is also a goddess. I found Figg from our class announcements and wanted to learn more about here since I had never heard of her but had heard of her husband and son (Thor). 

I got to Marvel Comics from Figg. While reading about Figg it talked of course about her family and then any TV or Media appearances. I did not realize that she was actually in the Marvel Movies of Thor. I believe the first Thor. That is Figg! I love Marvel Movies so it made me want to click on it and learn more about them. Marvel was not always successful as it is today

I don't know this is a hidden comic or not but it seems funny haha. This was created by the people that came before Marvel. It is written as a kids comic book. It is about World War 2 and this Rabbit that is saving people. He is invincible except one spot on his head where even a feather could knock him out. 

I got to Hitler since the Super Rabbit took place in WW2. The Super Rabbits main enemy was this pig with a Hitler mustache. I decided to click on Hitler and learn more about him. Something I did not know was that Hitler was actually in prison before rising to power. 


Super Rabbit Comic. Source: Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua! The title of this post is certainly an eye-catcher. I too love Marvel movies! Do you have a favorite? I had never previously heard of Super Rabbit, but it sounds like an adorable comic book, and probably one I would have really loved as a kid. The idea of the one spot where the Rabbit could be hurt reminded me of David and Goliath, and how one well-aimed shot by David had the power to overcome the might of Goliath.

    ReplyDelete