Graduation Countdown

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tech Tip: Google Timer

I had no idea Google had a timer. I set one for ten minutes so I could take a 10min break after already working on school work for a while. I usually do not use a timer it is a more of how I feel basis. If I am tired then I will stop working unless I need to keep going. I usually take a break after about an hour of studying. Sometimes I get in a "studying groove", so I don't take a break but keep going. Other times after only half an hour I take a break because I just can't focus that well. I think thought that it is useful in managing screen time. For my iPhone I use the screen time software so it restricts how much time I can spend on Social Media, that way I can not waste all my time and be stressed later that I didn't do something. I probably wouldn't use the google timer that often though since I have an apple watch that can do that or my phone. However, this is a neat thing if my other devices are dead or not with me.

Office quote. Facts. Source:Imgflip

No comments:

Post a Comment