Graduation Countdown

Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the feedback I am getting from my classmates has been very helpful. My classmates have definitely helped me with my grammar and helped me make my sentences flow better. They also give good assessments and advise in how to improve my story or what I may be missing. A lot of people gave feedback on my draft of Story 1 for my storybook and it really helped me add stuff to provide the readers with all the background info they needed.


I think I have been giving pretty good quality feedback as well. Although, I may not give a lot of advise regarding grammar or punctuation I do provide feedback in other areas. I bring up questions that I had while reading, allowing them to address this and fix the story. I also tell them of anything that doesn't flow when I read it so they can fix it or give suggestions on word order.

I have been getting a little bit of sense from contacting others. It has shown me how many pre-med people we have in this class. I also can get to know people that I would have never met due to my major. I do like my intro and how people can get to know a little bit about me. I had to update it recently so now people will see a change which is exciting. I think people will read my blog and have a better sense of who I am based off what stories I read or take notes on or what stories I write of my own.

I think my feedback is very useful so I do not know if I would change much. Sometimes I provide a lot of comments which could be overwhelming to some people. So maybe having a balance of good comments and giving thoughts on what to fix or think about.  




(Feedback cat. Cheezburger)
I like these pictures because I don't think we ever fail unless we quit at something. We may make mistakes or not do as well as we hoped but we can learn from this and improve. As long as we grow from these then we are on the right track. Use feedback to be better. So people may give you a lot of feedback and you may feel like you failed but you didn't, you now have the opportunity to use this lesson in the future to not make the same mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment